The 7th edition of International Conference on Childhood Allergies (ICCA) will be conducted by Division of Pediatric Allergy & Pulmonology, Institute of Child Health, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Delhi (India) in collaboration with Center for Food Allergy & Asthma Research (CFAAR), Northwestern University, Chicago (USA) as The Global Summit from 9th to 11th March 2024 at New Delhi (India). The theme of the upcoming ICCA event is 'Future trends in Allergies'.
Venue: New Delhi, India
Experts from USA, UK and Asia will be available for interactive sessions during the event.
- Deliberations about novel diagnostic, therapeutic and preventive aspects
- Scope of improvement with the existing modalities
- Special focus on research initiates
- Interactive hands-on training sessions on different allergy procedures
- Opportunities for delegates to present their scientific work as research paers/posters and discuss difficult cases with the international experts
- Convocation ceremony for 150 Pediatric Allergy graduates
- Release of a 'Comprehensive Textbook of Allergy'
FOR INTERNATIONAL DELEGATES THE CONFERENCE FEE IS $100 USD. KINDLY FIND THE BANK TRANSFER DETAILS BELOW.
For any query, contact ICCA coordinator (+91-11-42251894/1179) or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org