Salient features of the book
- Comprehensive handbook of Allergies in Indian scenario
- 16 dedicated chapters covers allergy pathophysiology, prevention, symptom identification, available tests, diagnosis and management
- Includes coloured pictures, diagrams, flowcharts and tabulations as per latest guidelines
- Exclusive chapter on bursting the common myths and questions raised in OPD by patients
- Useful for practicing Allergists, Paediatricians, Physicians and Residents
About the Author: Dr. Neeraj Gupta is a practicing Paediatric Allergy Specialist & Intensivist at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi. He is passionate about managing allergic disorders and has pioneered this work at his institution. He has got training from prestigious institutions like International Asthma Services, Colorado; VP Chest Institute New Delhi and CMC, Vellore. He regularly organises international conferences and regional CMEs for disseminating knowledge and awareness about allergies. Dr. Gupta is also the course director for the Diploma in Pediatric Allergy & Asthma (DPAA) course.
Get your copy now
Send Rs. 2200/- (including GST and postal charges within India) via NEFT and send NEFT details with your postal address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEFT transfer details:-
Account name: Pediatric Pace Education Pvt. Ltd.
Bank Name & branch: Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. & Rajinder Nagar New Delhi-110060
Account number: 6413807274
Account type: Current Account
IFSC code KKBK0000179
Amount (in INR) 2200/-
Send your feedback to email@example.com